Dale of Norway Fiemme SweaterDale of Norway Fiemme Sweater
Dale of Norway Fiemme Sweater
Item InformationMore from Dale of Norway
- Crafted from patterns taken from the Dale of Norway® archives, the Fiemme Sweater updates the piece originally created for the 1991 World Ski Championship hosted in Val di Fiemme.
- SKU: #8927188
- Merino wool knit:
• Lightweight, one-ply knit in an ultrafine smooth, fabrication.
• Merino wool naturally wicks moisture away from the skin to dry quickly on the surface.
• Premium wool creates high air retention for improved thermoregulation.
• Lanolin inherent to the wool offers antibacterial protection for improved odor resistance.
• 20.5 micron knit.
- Sporty contrast stripes at the shoulder set off the jacquard-knit Nordic design.
- Stand collar.
- Quarter-zip closure.
- J-sleeve construction uses a slimmer arm and an inset, fitted shoulder seam.
- Rib-knit cuffs.
- Rib-knit hemline.
- Shield logo patch placed at the left sleeve.
- 100% Merino wool.
- Machine wash and dry flat.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD (Men's 38-40"). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 30 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?