- SKU: #8224421
- Celebrate the timeless quality and superior knitting techniques of Dale of Norway® in the 125th Anniversary Sweater
- In 2004, Dale of Norway introduced a sweater to commemorate their joyous 125th anniversary. Chiefly inspired by the Cortina sweater from 1956 that started Dale of Norway's successful partnership with the Norwegian Ski Team, the Dale 125th Anniversary incorporates design elements from a variety of past and present designs including the Telemark and Setesdal.
- Sweater uses a T-sleeve design with a straight drop from the shoulder for a loose silhouette.
- Norwegian Long-Lasting Wool knit:
• Knit from wool sheared from the dalasau - valley sheep - that graze freely in the Norwegian countryside.
• Specialized knit is known for its longevity, creating a garment that will last across seasons. • Crafted in a four-ply knit using 33.5-micron fibers.
• Combing process removes short fibers reducing itchy edges and the chance of pilling.
• Wool naturally wicks moisture away from the skin and speeds passage of vapor from perspiration for high breathability.
• Premium wool creates high air retention for improved thermoregulation.
• Lanolin inherent to the wool offers antibacterial protection for improved odor resistance.
Shop With Confidence
You'll pay nothing if unauthorized charges are made to your credit card as a result of shopping at Zappos.com.
and Free Returns
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!