Dale of Norway Cortina (Toddler/Little Kids/Big Kids)Dale of Norway Cortina (Toddler/Little Kids/Big Kids)
Dale of Norway Cortina (Toddler/Little Kids/Big Kids)
Item InformationMore from Dale of Norway
- Reintroducing the Dale of Norway® Cortina Sweater. A piece originally designed for the 1956 Winter Olympic® Games in Cortina d'Ampezzo, this sweater celebrates Norwegian style and knitting techniques for timeless, cold-weather comfort.
- SKU: #8927117
- Skinsoft merino wool knit:
• Lightweight, three-ply knit in an ultrafine smooth, fabrication.
• Merino wool naturally wicks moisture away from the skin to dry quickly on the surface.
• Premium wool creates high air retention for improved thermoregulation.
• Lanolin inherent to the wool offers antibacterial protection for improved odor resistance.
• 20.5 micron knit.
- Jacquard-knit pattern runs across the top block and shoulders.
- Crew neck.
- Long sleeves.
- Rib-knit collar, cuffs, and hem.
- Logo patch at the left shoulder.
- 100% merino wool.
- Machine wash and dry flat.
- Made in Norway.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12 (Big Kids). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 23 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?