Dale of Norway Cortina Merino Headband
- SKU: #9268602
- The time-tested original! The Dale of Norway® Cortina Merino Headband is the companion to the Cortina sweater, the official sweater of the 1956 Winter Olympic Games in Cortina d'Ampezzo.
- Wide, tunnel headband sized for a unisex fit.
- Norwegian Long-Lasting Wool knit:
• Knit from wool sheared from the dalasau - valley sheep - that graze freely in the Norwegian countryside.
• Specialized knit is known for its longevity, creating a garment that will last across seasons. • Crafted in a four-ply knit using 33.5-micron fibers.
• Combing process removes short fibers reducing itchy edges and the chance of pilling.
• Wool naturally wicks moisture away from the skin and speeds passage of vapor from perspiration for high breathability.
• Premium wool creates high air retention for improved thermoregulation.
• Lanolin inherent to the wool offers antibacterial protection for improved odor resistance.
- Pairs with an extra-fine Merino wool lining for next-to-skin softness.
- Turn-back hem in a wide rib knit.
- Shield logo patch placed at the brim.
- 100% wool.
- Hand wash, dry flat.
- Made in Norway.
- Weight: 1.8 oz
- Width: 10 in
- Height: 4 3⁄10 in
- Diameter: 20 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!