Dale of Norway Cortina 1956 HeadbandDale of Norway Cortina 1956 Headband
Dale of Norway Cortina 1956 Headband
Item InformationMore from Dale of Norway
- The time-tested original! The Dale of Norway® Cortina 1956 Headband is the companion to the Cortina sweater, the offical sweater of the 1956 Winter Olympic Games in Cortina d'Ampezzo.
- SKU: #8431392
- Wide, tunnel headband sized for a unisex fit.
- Norwegian Long-Lasting Wool knit:
• Knit from wool sheared from the dalasau - valley sheep - that graze freely in the Norwegian countryside.
• Specialized knit is known for its longevity, creating a garment that will last across seasons. • Crafted in a four-ply knit using 33.5-micron fibers.
• Combing process removes short fibers reducing itchy edges and the chance of pilling.
• Wool naturally wicks moisture away from the skin and speeds passage of vapor from perspiration for high breathability.
• Premium wool creates high air retention for improved thermoregulation.
• Lanolin inherent to the wool offers antibacterial protection for improved odor resistance.
- Pairs with an extra-fine Merino wool lining for next-to-skin softness.
- Turn-back hem in a wide rib knit.
- Shield logo patch placed at the brim.
- 100% new wool.
- Hand wash, dry flat.
- Made in Norway.
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
- Height: 4 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?