Dale of Norway Dale of Norway BlyfjellBlyfjell
$202.9930% OFFMSRP: $289.99
- SKU: #7730062
- This Dale of Norway® Blyfjell sweater recalls the snows on Blyfjell, a towering mountain near the village of Dale.
- Sweater uses a T-sleeve design with a straight drop from the shoulder for a loose silhouette.
- Norwegian Long-Lasting Wool knit:
• Knit from wool sheared from the dalasau - valley sheep - that graze freely in the Norwegian countryside.
• Specialized knit is known for its longevity, creating a garment that will last across seasons. • Crafted in a two-ply knit from 33.5-micron fibers.
• Combing process removes short fibers reducing itchy edges and the chance of pilling.
• Wool naturally wicks moisture away from the skin and speeds passage of vapor from perspiration for high breathability.
• Premium wool creates high air retention for improved thermoregulation.
• Lanolin inherent to the wool offers antibacterial protection for improved odor resistance.
- Mock collar with a quarter zip closure in front with elk leather piping details on the sides of the zipper opening.
- Long sleeves taper to fitted cuffs.
- Jacquard-knit pattern throughout incorporates the eight-petal rose, a traditional Norwegian design.
- Brand patch on the left hem.
- 100% wool.
- Machine wash, reshape, and dry flat.
- Made in Norway.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD (Men's 38-40"). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 29 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?