Dale of Norway 140th Anniversary Masculine Sweater
- SKU: #9268204
- Celebrate the classic look and timeless comfort of Norwegian sweater styles with the Dale of Norway® 140th Anniversary Masculine Sweater!
- Classic knit sweater features the traditional Norwegian eight-petal rose that is combined with the pattern from the Setesdal male folk costume. Also, the letters CXL, the Roman numerals for 140, are discretely integrated on the back.
- Also includes braided side panels and Norwegian-made pewter buttons for a traditional look.
- Skinsoft Merino Wool knit:
• Shorn from Merino sheep, this fine yarn is spun from long-staple fibers with tightly overlapping scales for smooth, next-to-skin softness.
• Crafted in a one-ply fabrication using 20.5-micron fibers.
• Combing process removes short fibers reducing itchy edges and the chance of pilling.
• Wool naturally wicks moisture away from the skin and speeds passage of vapor from perspiration for high breathability.
• Premium wool creates high air retention for improved thermoregulation.
• Lanolin inherent to the wool offers antibacterial protection for improved odor resistance.
- Stand collar.
- Half-zip closure with exposed zip.
- Long sleeves with rib-knit cuffs.
- Rib-knit hemline.
- Shield logo patch at the left sleeve.
- 100% Merino wool.
- Hand wash and dry flat.
- Made in Norway.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD (Men's 38-40"). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 30 in
- Chest Measurement: 42 in
- Sleeve Length: 32 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!