Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
- SKU: #8752299
- Caillito is the name Panamanians give to a particular batfish. It means "little horse," which is fitting because these Costa™ frames are ready to work!
- Nylon frame is lightweight yet durable.
- 580p lenses with 8 base curve.
- Stainless steel integral hinges resist corrosion and adjust perfectly to your face.
- Hydrolite nose pads for grippy comfort.
- Costa logo detail at temples.
- 100% UV protection.
- Boasts a medium fit.
- Hard case included.
- Prescription ready.
- Made in the USA.
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
- Eye Size: 37 mm
- Bridge: 18 mm
- Temple Size: 126 mm
- Weight: 1.4 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!