Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9066300
- View the size chart
- The all-weather protection and comfort of the Columbia® Terrebone II Mid Outdry hiking shoe will keep you supported and steady on your feet mile after mile on your favorite trail.
- Mid-profile hiking shoe for added ankle protection.
- Waterproof full grain leather and mesh upper.
- Waterproof Outdry® construction keeps out the wet elements and offers a more breathable, drier foot environment.
- Traditional lace-up closure for a secure fit.
- Back pull loop.
- Molded foam collar for added comfort and protection.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Molded foam insole provides underfoot support and comfort.
- Lightweight Techlite™ EVA midsole provides daylong comfort, cushioning, and high energy return.
- Non-marking Omni-Grip™ rubber outsole delivers reliable traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!