100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Columbia
- View the size chart
- Built for all-day comfort and anywhere adventure, the Columbia® Pivot™ Mid Waterproof hiking sneakers have the long-lasting durability, waterproof protection, underfoot support, and grippy outsole you want to keep you moving confidently on and off the trail.
- SKU: #9382978
- High-top trail sneakers made of a lightweight knit upper with suede and synthetic leather overlays for added structure.
- Waterproof breathable seam-sealed bootie construction keeps out the wet elements while allowing moisture to escape, creating a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- Traditional lace-up closure with sturdy woven fabric laces for a preferred fit.
- Back and front heel loops for easy assisted foot entry.
- Breathable textile lining for added interior comfort.
- Cushioned textile footbed provides excellent underfoot comfort and support.
- Techlite™ lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return.
- Non-marking Omni-Grip™ rubber outsole provides superior traction on a variety of terrain.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 12 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?