- Sustainably Certified
Item InformationMore from Columbia
- Columbia Women's Size Chart
- Columbia Women's Plus Size Chart
- Whether you're shredding the slopes or building snow forts this Columbia® Lay D Down™ II Jacket will keep warm, dry, and ready for more fun!
- SKU: #9058374
- Omni-Heat® reflective lining
Metallic lining reflects body-generated heat for improved warmth retention.
• Backing dissipates excess heat.
• Membrane comprises 65% of lining for high breathability.
• 210T taffeta.
- Down Fill insulation
550-fill power down insulation stays in place thanks to quilted construction to help reduce cold spots.
• RDS Responsible Down Standard process ensures that the insulation does not come from birds that have been live-plucked, or force fed, and that their welfare has been protected throughout their lifecycle.
- Adjustable storm hood can be removed and features a detachable faux fur trim.
- Full zip closure with internal draft flap and hidden snap-button close placket.
- Long sleeves.
- Underarm venting allows you to easily regulate your core temperature so you never get over heated.
- Interior security pocket for stowing your phone, wallet, or other valuables.
- Zip hand pockets help keep your stuff where it should be.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs feature an internal comfort cuff with thumb hole that works perfectly with any pair of gloves.
- Snap back powder skirt can be adjusted for the perfect fit so you don't have to worry about snow going up your jacket.
- Drawcord hem that can be adjusted for the perfect fit.
- 100% polyester;
Lining: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 28 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?