Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
100% True to size
50% Felt narrower than marked
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8991132
- View the size chart
- The Columbia® Drainmaker™ IV is an athletic-inspired water shoe that will keep you moving on dry trails or in wet conditions with total confidence.
- Open mesh and synthetic upper has a quick drying design and is well ventilated.
- TPU toe cap provides extra durability.
- Contoured heel cup for added comfort and performance.
- Removable cushioned footbed is fully drainable.
- Techlite™ midsole offers superior cushioning and higher energy return, and features a large number of drainage ports in the forefoot and heel for optimal airflow and quick water drainage.
- Lower durometer EVA for the ultimate in comfort and shock absorbency.
- Omni-Grip® rubber outsole with razor siping provides increased traction on wet surfaces.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 11 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!