Columbia Bugaboot Plus IV Omni-HeatColumbia Bugaboot Plus IV Omni-Heat
Columbia Bugaboot Plus IV Omni-Heat
67% True to size
82% Felt true to width
82% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Columbia
- View the size chart
- The Columbia® Bugaboot Plus IV Omni-Heat winter boot will be ready to take on the cold and snowy season with its sleek leather construction, warm insulation, and reliable grip keeping you in style and steady on your feel every day.
- SKU: #9066575
- Combination of leather, nylon, and webbing upper.
- Waterproof seam-sealed construction keeps out the wet elements for a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- Omni-Heat™ Reflective Thermal Reflective Warmth technology utilizes a breathable material with little silver dots that reflect body heat for excellent interior warmth and comfort.
- 200g insulation provides excellent protection against the cold and snowy elements.
- Winter boot is rated for temperatures down to -25°F/-32°C.
- Sturdy lace-up closure with fabric laces and metal hardware for a secure fit.
- Heel pull tab.
- Contoured PU footbed for added underfoot support and comfort.
- Techlite™ shell and EVA midsole provide daylong comfort, cushioning, and energy return.
- Michelin® WINTER & OUTDOOR COMPOUND outsole provides abrasion and slip-resistant properties in temperatures down to -22°F/-30°C.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
- Shaft: 6 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?