- Sleek and sophisticated are the first two things that come to mind when wearing this stunning Citizen® timepiece.
- Using the most advanced technology in watchmaking, the Eco-Drive never needs a battery. Citizen's Eco-Drive technology harnesses the power of light (natural or artificial) and converts it into energy which is stored in a permanently rechargeable lithium-ion cell. Recharges continuously and has a power reserve that lasts from 6 months to 5 years (depends on model).
- Silver-tone stainless steel case.
- Silver-tone stainless steel bracelet features a fold-over clasp closure with push-button release.
- Round case, 40mm.
- Featuring a black dial with silver-tone hands, stick marker at twelve o'clock, logo and date window.
- Two-hand Eco-Drive™ quartz movement with date display window.
- Water resistant 30 meters/100 feet.
- Citizen Watch offers a five-year limited manufacturer's warranty on all their products. For more information, please visit their website and see the "Service Information" section.
- This product may have a manufacturer's warranty. Please visit the manufacturer's website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full manufacturer warranty details.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Customer ReviewsWhat Customers Are Saying
Citizen Watches AU1060-51E Eco-Drive Axiom
and Free Returns
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!