Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
77% True to size
90% Felt true to width
62% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #7738758
- View the size chart
- The Chrome™ Kursk combines the classic look of a casual sneaker with the hardiness of a utility cycling shoe. This gives you the freedom to wear them while commuting or to the movies.
- An urban bike sneaker ideal for the active cyclist who craves a versatile, yet uniquely stylish shoe.
- Features a reflective heel strip to allow for better visibility in low light, as well as a loop to hold laces securely in place and prevent them from being caught in the chain.
- Low profile to better fit into a toe cage.
- Steel aglets prevent laces from fraying.
- Upper is constructed of hardy, weatherproof 1,000 denier cordura.
- Contoured, foam insole for a cushioned ride.
- Reinforced fiberglass shank with PU crash pad provides extra midsole support.
- Skid resistant rubber outsole.
- Board lasted sole to prevent petal poke.
- 100% vulcanized construction.
- Hand wash cold with mild (non bleach) detergent using a nylon brush.
- Stuff with tissue to dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size Men's 11, Women's 12.5, width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Customer ReviewsWhat Customers Are Saying
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!