77% True to size
90% Felt true to width
62% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Chrome
- View the size chart
- The Chrome® Kursk combines the classic look of a casual sneaker with the hardiness of a utility cycling shoe. This gives you the freedom to wear them while commuting or to the movies.
- SKU: #7738758
- An urban bike sneaker ideal for the active cyclist who craves a versatile, yet uniquely stylish shoe.
- Features a reflective heel strip to allow for better visibility in low light, as well as a loop to hold laces securely in place and prevent them from being caught in the chain.
- Low profile to better fit into a toe cage.
- Steel aglets prevent laces from fraying.
- Military-grade nylon upper.
- Contoured, foam insole for a cushioned ride.
- Reinforced fiberglass shank with PU crash pad provides extra midsole support.
- Skid resistant rubber outsole.
- Board lasted sole to prevent petal poke.
- 100% vulcanized construction.
- Hand wash cold with mild (non bleach) detergent using a nylon brush.
- Stuff with tissue to dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size Men's 11, Women's 12.5, width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying