Chippewa Apache Steel Toe LoggerChippewa Apache Steel Toe Logger
Chippewa Apache Steel Toe Logger
92% True to size
100% Felt true to width
62% Moderate arch support
- View the size chart
- When the job demands safety and protection lace into the Apache Steel Toe Logger boot from Chippewa®.
- SKU: #7847511
- Hardy genuine leather upper.
- Metallic eyelets with heavy-duty laces.
- American flag adornment at bottom lace.
- Steel toe cap for reliable protection.
- Drill Vamp lining wicks moisture away to keep feet cooler and drier.
- 5 Iron TEXON® insole offers soft underfoot comfort.
- Vibram® rubber outsole is equipped with sturdy lugs for optimal traction on wet and dry surfaces.
- ASTM F2413-05 rated for Steel Toe and Electrical Hazard (EH) protection.
- Handcrafted in the U.S.A.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 14 oz
- Circumference: 13 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 9 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?