- View the size chart
- Stay steady on your feet all day long in both good and wet weather with the Chippewa® 6" WP Moc Toe Lace-Up work boot.
- SKU: #9111664
- 6" Lace Up Work Boot.
- Style number: 25341 (Haystack).
- Chip-A-Tex® waterproof membrane system keeps out the wet elements for a drier more comfortable foot environment.
- Non-safety toe.
- EH - Our electrical hazard rated boots protect you from open electrical currents from the bottom up. Tested up to 18,000 volts.
- Moc-toe stitching.
- Embossed Original Chippewa logo on shaft.
- Padded collar for added comfort.
- Traditional lace-up closure with woven fabric laces and metal eyelets for a secure fit.
- Ortholite removable insert.
- Metallic shank.
- Goodyear® welt construction.
- Premium waterproof full grain leather upper.
- Dri-Lex® lining provides a comfortable interior fit and feel with its moisture-management lining system that is completely breathable and quick drying.
- Cushioned man-made footbed for all-day comfort.
- Vibram® Christy outsole is made of a lightweight blown rubber, which offers sneaker-like comfort and excellent traction on natural terrain and pavement alike.
- Oil and slip resisting and is ASTM Mark II F 1677 and or SATRA F 2913 tested.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 13 oz
- Shaft: 6 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
60% Excellent arch support
Was this page helpful?