- The Chippewa® 6" 55161 WP Comp Toe offers industrial quality that will keep you protected and comfortable on those long hour days.
- SKU: #7643894
- 6" Lace Up Boot.
- Lace-up work boot with lightweight composite safety toe that meets ASTM F2412-18a / ASTM F2413-18 M I/75 C/75 EH (Electrical Hazard) safety standards. Our electrical hazard rated boots protect you from open electrical currents from the bottom up. Tested up to 18,000 volts.
- Dri-Lex® Aerospacer lining for breathability.
- Shank bars and defined heel give sure footedness on ladders.
- Wide base offers great stability while providing extra grip on dry and wet surfaces.
- Flexwelt® insole for flexibility.
- Cement construction.
- Non-metallic shank.
- Vibram® TC4 Plus Rubber sole.
- Premium waterproof full grain leather upper.
- Lining - High Abrasion Nylon.
- Orthotic Insole.
- Alpha Plus outsole is ideal for industrial applications and high heat environments.
- Oil and slip resistant, rubber outsole is ASTM Mark II F1677 and or SATRA F2913 tested for ultimate traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 13 oz
- Circumference: 14 in
- Shaft: 5 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
70% True to size
80% Felt true to width
64% Moderate arch support
What Customers Are Saying
Chippewa 6" 55161 WP Comp Toe