100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
75% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Caterpillar
- View the size chart
- The Caterpillar® Parker ESD Steel Toe boot has the durable protection, reliable comfort, and versatility to easily allow you to transition from work to happy hour.
- SKU: #8727444
- Style numbers: P90714 (Black) and P90715 (Dark Beige).
- Full grain leather or nubuck upper.
- Traditional lace-up closure for a secure fit.
- Cement construction.
- Breathable nylon mesh lining.
- Dual-density EVA sock liner for supportive underfoot comfort.
- Ease - Engineered Comfort is a proprietary foam midsole that is 30% lighter, more shock absorbing and more flexible than standard EVA cushioning.
- T1230 outsole offers excellent durability and slip-resistant protection. Pass MARK II testing.
- ESD rated Type 1 to protect from hazards of static buildup in the workplace. DO NOT USE where conductive or electrical hazard features are required.
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 safety standards for the highest available strength for impact and compression.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 8.2 oz
- Shaft: 4 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?