65% True to size
69% Felt true to width
63% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Caterpillar
- View the size chart
- The hiker-inspired Caterpillar® Mae Steel Toe WP work boot provides plenty of comfort while still protecting you from unpredictable environments and industrial work sites.
- SKU: #9069161
- Waterproof full grain leather upper keeps feet dry and protected.
- Traditional lace-up closure with fabric laces and sturdy metal hardware for a secure fit.
- Cement construction for added durability.
- Nylon mesh lining for added breathability and comfort.
- Molded EVA footbed with nylon mesh sock lining provides underfoot comfort and extra shock absorption.
- Molded PU midsole for durability and comfort.
- Nylon shank provides support and stability .
- Slip-resistant T1260 Rubber outsole performs against oil and water and is heat and abrasion resistant. Pass MARK II Testing.
- Slip-resistant outsole reduces the risk of slips and falls on low traction surfaces.
- Steel safety toe meets ASTM F2413-11 I/75 C/75 safety standards and protects against impact and compression.
- ASTM F2413-05 1/75 EH Electrical Hazard Protection rated to protect against open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
- Shaft: 4 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?