Carolina 8" Waterproof Composite Toe Logger ElmCarolina 8" Waterproof Composite Toe Logger Elm
Carolina 8" Waterproof Composite Toe Logger Elm
62% True to size
67% Felt true to width
79% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Carolina
- View the size chart
- The Carolina® 8" Waterproof Composite Toe Logger CA1435 work boot offers excellent safety protection, underfoot support, and reliable slip resistance to keep you performing at your best in unpredictable conditions.
- SKU: #9057202
- Style number: CA1435.
- Crazy Horse leather upper.
- Composite toe logger work boot with EH protection.
- Traditional lace-up design with durable metal eyelets and speed hooks for a secure fit.
- Waterproof construction with SCUBALINER™ lining system keeps out the wet elements for a comfortably dry yet breathable foot environment.
- Breathable Taibrelle lining for added comfort.
- Classic leather back pull loop for easy entry.
- Removable PU dual-density memory foam provides underfoot support and comfort.
- Non-metallic shank offers reliable stability.
- Welt construction.
- Durable rubber heel.
- Durable one-piece rubber outsole with pronounced lug pattern provides excellent traction and oil resistance.
- Non-metallic composite safety toe meets ASTM standards for compression and impact with a testing rating of I-75/C-75.
- Electrical Hazard (EH) tested and can withstand applications of 18,000 volts at 60hz for one minute without leakage.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 2 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 1 oz
- Shaft: 8 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?