Carolina 6" Waterproof Carbon Composite Toe Hiker FlagstoneCarolina 6" Waterproof Carbon Composite Toe Hiker Flagstone
Carolina 6" Waterproof Carbon Composite Toe Hiker Flagstone
1% OFFMSRP: $162.00
1% OFFMSRP: $162.00
91% True to size
100% Felt true to width
73% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Carolina
- View the size chart
- The tough, durable construction and supportive interior comfort of the Carolina® 6" Waterproof Carbon Composite Toe Hiker work boot lets you work your hardest every day.
- SKU: #9120129
- Style number: CA5525
- Carbon Composite Safety Toe features a carbon fiber weave construction that reduces toe cap weight while maintaining strength to meet the ASTM F2412 -18a & ASTM F2413-18 Standards for compression and impact testing rating of I-75/C-75.
- Vortex Great Wall leather upper.
- Waterproof construction with SCUBALINER™ lining system keeps out the wet elements for a comfortably dry yet breathable foot environment.
- Traditional lace-up design with sturdy fabric laces and non-metallic hardware for a secure fit.
- Cement construction provides long-lasting flexibility and durability.
- Durable 4x4 Tiger Tip rubber toe guard protects against abrasions.
- Breathable mesh lining for all-day comfort.
- Removable EVA footbed provides excellent underfoot support and cushioning.
- Non-metallic shank for lightweight stability.
- Cushioned EVA midsole allows for added shock absorption.
- Electric Hazard Resistance testing ASTM F2412 -18a & ASTM F2413-18 and can withstand applications of 14,000 volts at 60hz for one minute without leakage.
- Heavy duty rubber outsole is oil and slip resistant that meets or exceeds ASTM F 1677 testing.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 2 lbs 2 oz
- Shaft: 5 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?