Carhartt Lightweight Work Hiker Steel ToeCarhartt Lightweight Work Hiker Steel Toe
Carhartt Lightweight Work Hiker Steel Toe
73% True to size
82% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Carhartt
- View the size chart
- The Lightweight Work Hiker Steel Toe by Carhartt® has a mid-boot design keeps you moving through the day in confidence with its superb durability, reliable steel toe protection, and grippy outsole.
- SKU: #8943828
- Style number: CMH4251
- Leather and nylon upper.
- Steel toe meets or exceeds ASTM 2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH (electrical hazard) safety standards.
- Waterproof membrane keeps feet protected from outside elements.
- OrthoLite® Comfort Tongue combined with a padded collar for an exceptional feel.
- Padded collar for added comfort.
- OrthoLite® insole supplies underfoot cushioning and support.
- EVA midsole provides added supportive comfort.
- Cement construction.
- Durable rubber outsole is slip, oil, and chemical resistant that meets or exceeds the performance requirement set forth by ASTM standard F3445-21. All footwear is labeled as slip resistant on the outsole and the ASTM standard is identified on the inside of the shoe.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
- Shaft: 5 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?