Carhartt Lightweight Waterproof Hiker Carbon Nano Comp ToeCarhartt Lightweight Waterproof Hiker Carbon Nano Comp Toe
Carhartt Lightweight Waterproof Hiker Carbon Nano Comp Toe
90% True to size
90% Felt true to width
89% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Carhartt
- View the size chart
- The Carhartt® Lightweight Waterproof Hiker Carbon Nano Comp Toe work boot keeps you moving through good and wet weather with its superb durability, waterproof protection, and grippy outsole.
- SKU: #9176894
- Style numbers: CMH4480 (Brown Leather) and CMH4481 (Black Leather).
- Lace-up work shoe with a carbon nano composite safety toe that meets or exceeds ASTM 2413-18 I/75 C/75 EH (electrical hazard) safety standards.
- Suede and nylon upper.
- Storm Defender® waterproof membrane keeps feet protected from outside elements.
- OrthoLite® Comfort Tongue combined with a padded collar for an exceptional feel.
- Padded collar for added comfort.
- Insite® insole supplies underfoot cushioning.
- EVA midsole provides added supportive comfort.
- Cement construction.
- Durable rubber outsole is slip, oil and chemical resistant that meets or exceeds the performance requirement set forth by ASTM standard F3445-21. All footwear is labeled as slip resistant on the outsole and the ASTM standard is identified on the inside of the shoe.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz
- Shaft: 4 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?