- The Carhartt® 10" Waterproof Comp Toe Pull-On Work Boot has the interior support to make sure foot fatigue never slows you down and the reliable safety protection to keep you performing with confidence all workday long.
- SKU: #9008905
- Style number: CME1355.
- Pull-on work boot with composite safety toe that meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18 I/75 C/75, EH (Electrical Hazard) safety standards.
- Oil-tanned leather upper with abrasion-resistant Carstrong® durable fabric provides excellent durability and breathability.
- Breathable and waterproof Storm Defender® membrane keeps out the wet elements for a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- Dual-foam cushioned footbed with Insite® Technology is engineered for maximum arch support to reduce foot fatigue.
- Shock-absorbing insert protects your feet and absorbs the impact of everyday walking.
- Lightweight cushioned EVA midsole absorbs shock and provides excellent support.
- Rubber toe bumper protects against abrasions and scraps.
- Ground Force outsole is made of a durable rubber that provides grip, traction and flexibility with every step.
- All Carhartt footwear is tested for slip resistance and meets or exceeds the performance requirement set forth by ASTM standard F3445-21. All footwear is labeled as slip resistant on the outsole and the ASTM standard is identified on the inside of the shoe.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 15 oz
- Circumference: 15 in
- Shaft: 11 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
71% True to size
71% Felt true to width
71% Moderate arch support