Carhartt Flame-Resistant (FR) Classic Twill ShirtCarhartt Flame-Resistant (FR) Classic Twill Shirt
Carhartt Flame-Resistant (FR) Classic Twill Shirt
Item InformationMore from Carhartt
- Resist flames and dangerous conditions in the field with the action-ready Carhartt® Flame-Resistant (FR) Classic Twill Shirt.
- SKU: #9357390
- Rated at ATPV 8.6 Cal/CM^2.
- Relaxed fit skims the body and wicks away sweat with FastDry® finish.
- Breathable cotton/nylon twill offers a lightweight option with all-day comfort and meets NFPA 70E fire resistance requirements with NFPA 2112/CAT 2 label sewn on sleeve placket.
- Stand collar with button-down points.
- Button-front closure with flame-resistant melamine buttons.
- Long sleeves with button cuffs.
- Button-through chest pockets.
- Shirttail hem.
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E. UL® classified to NFPA 2112.
- 7-ounce 88% cotton, 12% high-tenacity nylon Fire Resistant twill.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size MD (Reg). Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Length: 32 in
- Chest Measurement: 44 in
- Sleeve Length: 32 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?