Carhartt 11" Waterproof Non-Safety Toe Wellington Boot
11" Waterproof Non-Safety Toe Wellington Boot
SHIPS FREE5Rated 5 stars out of 5(15)
- The Carhartt® 11" Waterproof Non-Safety Toe Wellington Boots have a durably tough construction, supportive underfoot comfort, and a reliable outsole grip to help you achieve your best every workday.
- SKU: #8045239
- Pull-on work boot with a non-safety toe that meets ASTM F2892-11 EH safety standards.
- Style number: CMP1100.
- Non-safety toe work boot.
- Oil tanned leather and abrasion-resistant Cordura nylon upper.
- Storm Defender® waterproof membrane keeps feet protected from outside elements.
- Dual-side pulls for an easier on and off.
- Molded TPU heel counter with achilles flex joint for enhanced stability.
- Direct-attach welt construction.
- OrthoLite® insole supplies underfoot cushioning.
- Dual density PU outsole is slip, oil, and chemical resistant.
- All Carhartt footwear is tested for slip resistance and meets or exceeds the performance requirement set forth by ASTM standard F3445-21. All footwear is labeled as slip resistant on the outsole and the ASTM standard is identified on the inside of the shoe.
- Product measurements were taken using size 13, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 2 oz
- Circumference: 17 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 12 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
80% True to size
93% Felt true to width
53% Excellent arch support