Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8996935
- View the size chart
- Heavy-duty work in difficult terrain and unpredictable weather will never slow down your performance when you're wearing the Carhartt® 6" Value Waterproof Steel Toe boots.
- Style number: CMW6264
- Oiled tanned leather upper.
- Steel toe meets or exceeds ASTM 2413-11, EH safety standards.
- Breathable and waterproof Storm Defender® membrane keeps out the wet elements for a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- FastDry® technology lining wicks away sweat for comfort so you can stay focused on your day
- Goodyear welt construction.
- Traditional lace-up system with metal eyelets for a secure fit.
- Padded collar and comfort tongue.
- Polyurethane strobel pad and cushioned insole for superior underfoot comfort and support.
- Lightly cushioned textile footbed for underfoot comfort and support.
- Durable rubber outsole is oil and slip resistant.
- Ladder lock grips with reinforced steel shank
- Open-edged mud-release lugs for reliable traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 4 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!