Carhartt 6" Waterproof Steel Toe Work BootCarhartt 6" Waterproof Steel Toe Work Boot
Carhartt 6" Waterproof Steel Toe Work Boot
$119.998% OFFMSRP: $129.99
100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
- View the size chart
- Heavy-duty work in difficult terrain and unpredictable weather will never slow down your performance when you're wearing the Carhartt® 6" Waterproof Steel Toe Work Boots.
- SKU: #8996935
- Lace-up work boot with a steel safety toe that meets or exceeds ASTM 2413-11, EH safety standards.
- Style number: CMW6264 (Brown Pebble Oil Tanned).
- Oiled tanned leather upper.
- Breathable and waterproof Storm Defender® membrane keeps out the wet elements for a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- FastDry® technology lining wicks away sweat for comfort so you can stay focused on your day
- Goodyear welt construction.
- Traditional lace-up system with metal eyelets for a secure fit.
- Padded collar and comfort tongue.
- Polyurethane strobel pad and cushioned insole for superior underfoot comfort and support.
- Lightly cushioned textile footbed for underfoot comfort and support.
- Durable rubber outsole is oil and slip resistant.
- Ladder lock grips with reinforced steel shank
- Open-edged mud-release lugs for reliable traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄4 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 4 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?