Carhartt 6" Steel Toe Waterproof Wedge BootCarhartt 6" Steel Toe Waterproof Wedge Boot
Carhartt 6" Steel Toe Waterproof Wedge Boot
50% Half size too small
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Carhartt
- View the size chart
- Stay safe and steady on your feet with the long-lasting durability, weather-ready protection, and underfoot support of the Carhartt® 6" Steel Toe Waterproof Wedge Boot.
- SKU: #9095500
- Style number: CMW6295.
- Oil-tanned leather upper.
- Steel toe work boot with EH protection.
- Breathable and waterproof Storm Defender® membrane keeps out the wet elements for a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- Goodyear® welt construction.
- FastDry® technology lining wicks away sweat and moisture for a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- Cushioned Carhartt footbed made with Insite® Technology is engineered for maximum arch support to reduce foot fatigue.
- Cushion comfort layer provides a soft base layer under the supportive insole.
- Shock-absorbing insert protects your feet and absorbs the impact of everyday walking.
- Lightweight proprietary EVA midsole absorbs shock and provides cushioned support.
- Dual-density rubber outsole is made of a durable rubber that provides grip, traction, and flexibility with every step.
- Steel safety toe protects against impact and compression hazards meeting ASTM 2413-11 standards.
- Electrical Hazard safety protection guards against incidental contact with electrical circuits of 18,000 volts or less under dry conditions. Meets ASTM F2892-11 standards.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 15.36 oz
- Shaft: 6 1⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?