Carhartt 6" Lightweight Waterproof Work Hiker Non-SafetyCarhartt 6" Lightweight Waterproof Work Hiker Non-Safety
Carhartt 6" Lightweight Waterproof Work Hiker Non-Safety
50% Half size too large
50% Felt wider than marked
100% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Carhartt
- View the size chart
- Carhartt® takes on the trails with the 6" Lightweight Waterproof Work Hiker Non-Safety boot.
- SKU: #9176904
- Style number: CWH4120
- Combination uppers made from breathable nylon and rugged suede leather.
- Waterproof Storm Defender® breathable membrane.
- Soft Toe ASTM F2892-17 EH.
- Lined with FastDry® technology that wicks away sweat for a drier, more breathable foot environment.
- Cement construction.
- Cushioned footbed made with Insite® technology that is engineered with maximum arch support to reduce foot fatigue.
- CMEVA midsole provides superior shock absorption and support.
- Carhartt rubber outsole for long-lasting durability and traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
- Shaft: 6 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?