Burton Tourist '19
- SKU: #9085652
- View the size chart
- The primary materials that compose this product contain a minimum of 20 percent recycled content.
- Skintrack or summit bid, the Burton® Tourist boot handles the mountains with surefooted confidence!
- Strong and low-profile, Speed Zone™ Lacing features lightning fast lacing control while allowing you to customize the fit of the upper and lower zone in seconds.
- Support: Stiff
- 1:1 Firm Flex PowerUP Tongue features dual-density construction for greater rebound and durability.
- Increased Negative Flex for improved function in touring mode.
- Life Liner fuses lightweight materials with a more relaxed feel for high-end performance that makes all the difference during long seasons filled with hard charging days.
- DRYRIDE Heat Cycle™ lining utilizes interwoven thermally activated carbon thread to capture, radiate, and reflect body heat inward to keep feet warmer while also wicking heat-robbing moisture outward.
- Tuff Cuff ankle support and inner cuff stability is mandatory in a pro-level boot.
- Ultralon® Performance Foam for added comfort that helps guard against interior irritation.
- Vibram® EcoStep™ rubber outsole with Heel Welt offers superior grip and feel in a lightweight and 30% recycled construction.
- Dual zone EVA and B3 Gel in the heel and toe for added rebound and cushioning.
- Shrinkage™ footprint reduction technology reduces the boot's overall footprint one full size for a shorter, lighter, sleeker design that prevents toe drag.
- Total Comfort Construction for an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box.
- Snow-proof internal gusset construction completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry.
- ReBounce cushioning brings cushioning closer to your foot than ever before by placing it within the shell of the boot for an added layer of impact protection that sits directly below your foot.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 2 lbs 11 oz
- Shaft: 11 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?