100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Burton
- View the size chart
- Burton is a proud Certified B Corporation brand dedicated to meeting high standards for sustainability and social responsibility.
- SKU: #9085633
- The all-mountain original, the high-performance, insulating Burton® Ruler snowboard boot is ready for rides from the park to the backcountry.
- Available in wide sizes.
- Speed Zone™ Lacing System provides quick, easy and separate adjustment of the top and bottom zones using exclusive, highly durable New England Ropes.
- 1:1 medium flex PowerUP Tongue for greater rebound and durability.
- Water-resistant suede shell provides durability and longevity for all-season wear.
- Imprint™ 2 liner:
• 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation uses high-loft microfiber for breathable warmth with minimal bulk
• Lightweight Power Panels with durable, resilient stretch.
• Lock-Up cuff secures laces across the forefoot and ankle for secure heel hold that does not impeded entry and exit.
• Level 1 molded EVA footbed provides lightweight and long-lasting shock absorption.
- Man Fur lining is a faux-fur lining shorn from the luxuriously soft, warm back hair of fictional yetis.
- Total Comfort Construction offers an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box.
- Snow-proof internal gusset construction completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping feet warm and dry.
- EST® Optimized midsole is designed to lower your center of gravity with a low profile and reduced ramp angle. Pairs with B3 Gel inserts to maintain shock dampening without impeding board-feel.
- Sleeping Bag Reflective Foil improves both warmth and comfort when faced with cold conditions.
- DynoBITE outsole features an extra layer of traction at the forefoot and heel for greater grip.
- Shrinkage™ Footprint Reduction Technology prevents heel drag.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight: 1 lb 15 oz
- Shaft: 10 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?