100% True to size
78% Felt true to width
89% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9130703
- GuideRails Holistic Support System on sides of shoe keep the foot stable while you're on the run.
- The Brooks® Ravenna 10 running shoe boasts a breathable, comfortable, and supportive construction that gives you the stability you need to run at your best every day.
- Predecessor: Ravenna 9.
- Support Type: Overpronation/Stability.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 10 mm.
- Please click here for more information about Ravenna 10 technology.
- One piece mesh and synthetic upper provide excellent breathability and durability.
- Lace-up closure.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Wraparound heel collar and padded interior for optimal comfort.
- Soft Element fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable textile footbed with energy-returning technology that provides excellent cushioning and shock absorption.
- BioMoGo DNA midsole supplies long-lasting cushioning, and features an environmentally-friendly build that breaks down 50 times quicker at the landfill, compared to similar midsole materials.
- Diagonal Rollbar® medial post adds support and promotes smoother transitions.
- DRB Accel thermoplastic shank adds torsional rigidity in the mid-foot for extra support without compromising heel and forefoot independence.
- Blown rubber in the forefoot for an extra-springy toe-off.
- Durable rubber outsole with superior flex grooves for excellent flexibility and traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 10 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!