81% True to size
83% Felt true to width
83% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8967133
- View the size chart
- The Brooks® PureFlow 7 running shoe has a sleeker, lighter weight construction with a comfortable interior fit that allows for a better performance on every run.
- Predecessor: PureFlow 6.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 4 mm.
- Stretch-woven upper with a soft, internal bootie that provides a less restrictive fit and a sleeker look.
- Lace-up closure.
- Wraparound heel collar and padded interior for optimal comfort.
- Smooth fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable, articulated sockliner.
- Full-length BioMoGo DNA LT midsole delivers adaptive cushioning at a lighter weight.
- Rounded heel promotes better alignment, helping to minimize stress on the joints.
- Blown rubber outsole pods provide reliable grip and traction.
- Omega Grooves for enhanced flexibility in the midsole.
- Forefoot Dynamic Flex Grid.
- Anatomical last.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 10 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
What Customers Are Saying
Brooks PureFlow 7
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!