89% True to size
94% Felt true to width
71% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9305369
- View the size chart
- The Brooks® Glycerin 18 running shoe will let you go the distance with its incredible flexibility, durability, and responsiveness keeping up with you every step of the way!
- Predecessor: Glycerin 17.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Maximum cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 10 mm.
- Stretchy double jacquard mesh upper for excellent breathability, flexibility, and stability.
- 3D printed overlay has strategic stretch and structure for a secure fit.
- Plush interior bootie provides luxurious comfort without sacrificing responsiveness and long-lasting durability.
- Centralized lace-up closure delivers a secure, adjustable fit.
- Padded tongue and collar provides comfort against foot.
- Smooth fabric lining creates a great wear inside of shoe.
- Removable OrthoLite® sockliner provides superior underfoot comfort and support.
- IDEAL Pressure Zones help to disperse impact away from your body for a more even, effortless ride.
- Plush DNA LOFT Transition Zone makes sure every heel-to-toe transition is soft and smooth.
- Cushioned DNA LOFT midsole adapts to every step, allow for incredible underfoot support and comfort.
- Durable rubber outsole provides excellent traction so every step is a confident one.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 9 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!