79% True to size
65% Felt true to width
55% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9046342
- View the size chart
- Hit your stride every time with streamlined construction and high-energized cushioning of the Brooks® Dyad 10 running shoe!
- Predecessor: Dyad 9.
- Support Type: Neutral to underpronation (supination).
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 10 mm.
- Built for the runner needing a little extra support in a neutral platform. Ideal for orthotic wearers and flat-footed athletes alike.
- Engineered Mesh in the forefoot for added breathability and a more adaptable fit.
- Synthetic upper with an engineered mesh forefoot for added breathability and an adaptable fit.
- Lace-up closure.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable, moisture-wicking sockliner supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- BioMoGo DNA is a blend of earth-friendly BioMoGo and responsive Brooks DNA, and has a gender-friendly cushioning design, making for a dynamic ride.
- Internal Support Saddle in the midfoot with the purpose of providing a more secure midfoot fit.
- Full-length S-257 Cushsole midsole compound utilizes an insole board for increased plush and flexibility.
- Omega Flex Grooves allow for more natural forefoot movement and fluidity.
- Heel Segmented crash pad absorbs shock to ensure smoother transitions.
- Abrasion-resistant HPR Plus rubber outsole provides extended durability right where it's needed.
- Dual stability arch pods.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width 4E - Extra Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 14 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Customer ReviewsWhat Customers Are Saying
Brooks Dyad 10
and Free Returns
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!