Skip to product breadcrumbsSkip to product overviewSkip to product pricingSkip to product imagesSkip to item informationSkip to customer questionsSkip to customer reviewsSkip to customer photos and videosSkip to "don't forget" recommendationsSkip to "customers also bought" recommendationsSkip to "you may also like" recommendations
71% True to size
81% Felt true to width
88% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #9045809
- Guide Rails technology revolutionizes traditional support by guiding your feet into alignment-reducing heel and shin rotation, keeping excess knee motion in check.
- Show off your mad running skills with the bold look and insanely supportive comfort of the Brooks® Bedlam running shoe!
- Predecessor: N/A.
- Support Type: Overpronation/Stability.
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 8mm.
- FitKnit textile upper with dynamic midfoot wrap design accommodates a runner's foot as it moves and expands.
- Lace-up closure delivers a secure, adjustable fit.
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort.
- Smooth fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable cushioned footbed for added underfoot support and shock absorption.
- DNA AMP midsole features polyurethane foam, wrapped in a TPU skin, that captures the energy created by each foot strike and gives it no place to go but up - straight back to you.
- Durable rubber outsole has a flexible arrow-point pattern that helps you move from heel to toe quickly without ever losing energy.
- Product measurements were taken using size 10, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 12 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Free Shipping and Free Returns
Learn more about our free shipping and free returns policy
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!