- The Brooks® Adrenaline GTS 21 running shoes have an updated mesh upper with 3D print for added structure and support. The holistic GuideRails support system also helps protect the knees by keeping excess movement in check.
- Features Brooks holistic GuideRails support system that helps protect the knees by keeping excess movement in check.
- Predecessor: Adrenaline GTS 20.
- SKU: #9400266
- Support Type: Overpronation/Stability.
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 12 mm.
- Streamlined, engineered mesh upper with 3D Fit Print provides durable structure and a proven fit. Asymmetrical 3D Fit Print saddle pulls from the heel and wraps around your arch for a secure fit.
- Lace-up closure.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Comfortable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable molded foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- BioMoGo DNA and DNA Loft midsole cushioning work together to provide an ideal underfoot softness and support while still providing excellent responsiveness and durability.
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar®: tri-density midsole designed to promote progressive pronation control, as well as smoother transitions throughout the gait cycle.
- Full-length, segmented Crash Pad ensures smooth transitions.
- Blown rubber forefoot.
- HPR Plus delivers long-lasting durability in high-wear areas of the outsole.
- Flextra rubber outsole piece offers a varied degree of support corresponding with gender and weight for enhanced flexibility.
- Deeper V-groove offers better release and improves transitions.
- APMA Approved: The American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance is awarded to products that promote good foot health and are substantiated by a committee of discerning podiatrists by wear-testing and review of the application and supporting documentation. APMA Acceptance must be applied for and is not automatically available to styles that meet its criteria.
- PDAC A5500 Approved: Pricing, Data Analysis and Coding A5500 Diabetic Medicare Coding is awarded to footwear that is available in three or more widths, with a removable insole (sock-liner). It allows individuals to pay for their footwear through their Medicare. PDAC must be applied for on a yearly basis and is not automatically available to styles that meet its criteria. For more specific info, visit the Medicare website or call 1-800-MEDICARE.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
87% True to size
93% Felt true to width
80% Moderate arch support
Was this page helpful?