- SKU: #9222008
- Features Brooks holistic GuideRails support system that helps protect the knees by keeping excess movement in check.
- Designed with a lightweight mesh upper, the Brooks® Adrenaline GTS 20 running shoes protect against foot fatigue, while still providing the superior support, breathability, and traction that you know and love.
- Predecessor: Adrenaline GTS 19.
- Support Type: Overpronation/Stability.
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 12 mm.
- Engineered mesh and the 3D Fit Print upper provide a streamlined structure and a modern, comfortable fit.
- Adjustable, asymmetrical mid-foot saddle creates a more secure, customizable fit.
- Lace-up closure.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Comfortable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable molded foam insole supplies light underfoot cushioning.
- BioMoGo DNA and DNA Loft midsole cushioning work together to provide an ideal underfoot softness and support while still providing excellent responsiveness and durability.
- Progressive Diagonal Rollbar®: tri-density midsole designed to promote progressive pronation control, as well as smoother transitions throughout the gait cycle.
- Full-length, segmented Crash Pad ensures smooth transitions.
- Blown rubber forefoot.
- HPR Plus delivers long-lasting durability in high-wear areas of the outsole.
- Flextra rubber outsole piece offers a varied degree of support corresponding with gender and weight for enhanced flexibility.
- Deeper V-groove offers better release and improves transitions.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 9 oz
Shoe Size Charts
Chart provides a guide to shoe size conversion based on international size measuring conventions and our own shoe fitting experience. However the shoe size required for any one customer can vary significantly from one style of shoe to another even for the same manufacturer.
This chart does not provide a guarantee of shoe size conversion, it is merely a guide. Customers should consult with our expert fitting guides if they are unsure of their required size.
|Unit||Women's Shoe Size Chart|
|United States & Canada||4||4.5||5||5.5||6||6.5||7||7.5||8||8.5||9||9.5||10||10.5||11||11.5||12|
|Heel-Toe Measurements (in)||8.2||8.3||8.5||8.8||8.9||9.1||9.3||9.4||9.5||9.7||9.9||10||10.2||10.3||10.5||10.7||10.9|
|Heel-Toe Measurements (cm)||20.8||21.3||21.6||22.2||22.5||23||23.5||23.8||24.1||24.6||25.1||25.4||25.9||26.2||26.7||27.1||27.6|
What Customers Are Saying
Free Shipping and Free Returns
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!