72% True to size
82% Felt true to width
80% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #8733102
- View the size chart
- The steel toe design, heat resistance, and reliable slip-resistant outsole of the Blundstone® BL990 boot will keep you safe in a variety of work environments.
- American Podiatric Medical Association Seal of Acceptance.
- Water-resistant leather upper.
- Elastic gore on sides for easy on and off.
- Nonmetallic PU midsole is penetration resistant.
- Shock Protection System (SPS) disperses shock at the heel strike and reduces skeletal stress on the feet, knees, and vertebrae.
- Extra-heavy duty rated.
- Xtreme comfort PU/foam removable footbed with PORON® XRD™ forepart inserts.
- Broad-fitting toe cap.
- Oil and acid-resistant outsole.
- Sole is resistant to organic fats and oils.
- Outsole is heat resistant to 580°F.
- Slip-resistant thermo urethane outsole is highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack.
- Steel toe meets ASTM 2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standard specifications for performance requirements for foot protection.
- Product measurements were taken using size AU 10 (US Men's 11), width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 13 oz
- Circumference: 10 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?