Blundstone BL566 Waterproof Winter Chelsea BootBlundstone BL566 Waterproof Winter Chelsea Boot
Blundstone BL566 Waterproof Winter Chelsea Boot
68% True to size
92% Felt true to width
87% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Blundstone
- View the size chart
- If you're looking for a sturdy boot that will take everything you can throw at it, the Blundstone® BL566 Waterproof Winter Chelsea Boot can take it all.
- SKU: #7826101
- Please note that the front pull strap states this boot is part of the 560 series. It is not the 560 boot style.
- Blundstone recommends ordering a half size up for a Wide fit.
- Waterproof leather upper.
- V-cut upper design reduces stitching exposure.
- Full Thinsulate® liner for added warmth and waterproof protection.
- Sturdy front and back pull-on tabs.
- Elastic gore stretch fabric for easy on/off.
- Removable sheepskin lined footbed provides an excellent comfort.
- Shock Protection System (SPS) disperses shock at the heel strike and reduces skeletal stress on the feet, knees, and vertebrae. It also includes PORON® XRD™ padding at heel, the world's most advanced microcellular shock-absorbing protection for underfoot comfort.
- Toe spring is ergonomically engineered to reduce wearer fatigue.
- Steel shank ensures correct step flex point and assists with torsional stability.
- PU midsole is highly resistant to hydrolysis, and it also provides excellent supportive comfort.
- Thermo urethane (TPU) outsole is highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack, and is slip resistant to oil, acid, and organic fat.
- Outsole is heat resistant to 284°F.
- Product measurements were taken using size AU 7 (US Men's 8, US Women's 10), width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
- Circumference: 11 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 6 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?