66% True to size
90% Felt true to width
86% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #7826101
- View the size chart
- If you're looking for a sturdy boot that will take everything you can throw at it, the Blundstone® BL566 can take it all.
- Please note that the front pull strap states this boot is part of the 560 series. It is not the 560 boot style.
- Waterproof leather upper.
- V-cut upper design reduces stitching exposure.
- Full Thinsulate® liner for added warmth and waterproof protection.
- Sturdy front and back pull-on tabs.
- Elastic gore stretch fabric for easy on/off.
- Removable sheepskin lined footbed provides an excellent comfort.
- Shock Protection System (SPS) disperses shock at the heel strike and reduces skeletal stress on the feet, knees, and vertebrae. It also includes PORON® XRD™ padding at heel, the world's most advanced microcellular shock-absorbing protection for underfoot comfort.
- Toe spring is ergonomically engineered to reduce wearer fatigue.
- Steel shank ensures correct step flex point and assists with torsional stability.
- PU midsole is highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack, and it also provides excellent supportive comfort.
- Thermo urethane (TPU) outsole is highly resistant to hydrolysis and microbial attack, and is slip resistant to oil, acid, and organic fat.
- Outsole is heat resistant to 284°F.
- Product measurements were taken using size AU 7 (US Men's 8, US Women's 10), width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 1 lb 4 oz
- Circumference: 11 1⁄2 in
- Shaft: 6 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Customer ReviewsWhat Customers Are Saying
and Free Returns
If, for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Zappos Retail, Inc. you may return it in its original condition within 365 days for a refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!