- The Bloch® Split Flex Character Shoe enables the dancer to better articulate as it works with the foot to provide a great range of movement and a beautiful, extended line when the dancer is pointing.
- SKU: #7463157
- A versatile character shoe, the SFX Split Flex I suitable for character dance and interdisciplinary demi-character work.
- Smooth leather upper.
- T-strap with adjustable buckle and small hidden elastic gore around ankle for a comfortable, personalized fit, allowing movement of the foot.
- Shorter shank and elastic goring that wraps around the underside of the shoe combine to enhance the dancer's pointe.
- External stabilizer reinforces the heel without compromising the flexibility of the shoe enabling the dancer to feel supported and secure.
- Soft leather lining.
- Cushioned insole for comfort.
- Suede forefoot outsole facilitates turning and sliding while providing some grip.
- This style runs smaller than marked. The manufacturer recommends going a half size larger than your normal size (if you are trying to accommodate a wide width, please order a full size larger than your normal size).
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 2 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 6 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
32% Half size too small
82% Felt true to width
67% Moderate arch support
What Customers Are Saying
Bloch Split Flex Character Shoe