43% Half size too small
86% Felt true to width
71% Moderate arch support
- SKU: #7472288
- View the size chart
- This beautifully crafted Bloch® Jason Samuels Smith tap shoe will keep you center stage from the introduction to the standing ovation.
- Features Jason Samuels Smith Taps.
- Luxurious soft grain leather upper features brogue detailing.
- Adjustable lace-up closure.
- Shorter break-in time than a conventional built up tap shoe with counter free toe box so the upper conforms to the foot for extra comfort and fit.
- Canvas and Kashmir lining for comfort and moisture reduction.
- Specially developed metal bonding procedures to ensure that the screws that hold the taps in place will not loosen without modification by the dancer.
- Steel resonance plate between the tap and outsole for optimum depth and pitch.
- High quality steel resonance plate between the tap and leather outsole achieving exquisite depth and pitch of sound.
- Engineered to achieve maximum tap plate contact with a flat surface.
- Triple stacked heel and double stacked hard leather outsole for durability.
- Style #SO313L.
- This style runs smaller than marked. The manufacturer recommends going a half size larger than your normal size (if you are trying to accommodate a wide width, please order a full size larger than your normal size).
- Product measurements were taken using size 6.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 13 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!