77% True to size
93% Felt true to width
54% Excellent arch support
Item InformationMore from Birkenstock
- View the size chart
- A natural variation in color can occur with oiled leathers.
- SKU: #7616338
- Spring and summer demand a great sandal like the Mayari from Birkenstock®.
- Premium leather or Birko-flor™ upper with adjustable buckle closures to ensure easy on-and-off wear and a secure fit. Birki-flor is made of acrylic and polyamide felt fibers. See drop down color menu for materials.
- Birkenstock uses the color names Antique Lace Birko-Flor and Graceful Pearl White interchangeably and boxes may arrive marked as either.
- Anatomically correct cork footbed, crafted from cork that is 100% renewable and sustainable, encourages foot health.
- The suede lined, contoured footbed will mold to the shape of your foot creating a custom footbed that supports and cradles you each and every step.
- Raised toe bar is designed to encourage the natural gripping motion of your feet, exercising your legs and aiding circulation.
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup keeps the natural padding of your foot where it belongs, under the heel, distributing your body weight more evenly.
- Flexible EVA outsole offers lightweight, shock absorbing support with lasting durability.
- Dual layer Jute: top wicks away moisture while the bottom adds strength and makes resoling easy.
- You will enjoy your Birkenstocks for years because they can be repaired, resoled or even completely renewed.
- Heat Warning - Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow it to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
- Made in Germany.
- Product measurements were taken using size 37 (US Women's 6-6.5), width Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 6 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying