72% True to size
85% Felt true to width
56% Excellent arch support
Item InformationMore from Birkenstock
- View the size chart
- The Madrid slide from Birkenstock® will add some pop and style to any casual outfit.
- SKU: #7502010
- Anatomically correct cork footbed, crafted from cork that is 100% renewable and sustainable, encourages foot health.
- The suede lined, contoured footbed will mold to the shape of your foot creating a custom footbed that supports and cradles you each and every step.
- Raised toe bar is designed to encourage the natural gripping motion of your feet, exercising your legs and aiding circulation.
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup keeps the natural padding of your foot where it belongs, under the heel, distributing your body weight more evenly.
- Flexible EVA outsole offers lightweight, shock absorbing support with lasting durability.
- Upper made with Birko-Flor™: made of acrylic and polyamide felt fibers, this material is a soft fabric with a smooth leather-like finish.
- Dual layer Jute: top wicks away moisture while the bottom adds strength and makes resoling easy.
- You will enjoy your Birkenstock sandals for years because they can be repaired, resoled or even completely renewed.
- Heat Warning - Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow it to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
- Made in Germany.
- Product measurements were taken using size 38 (US Women's 7-7.5), width Narrow. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 6 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
Birkenstock Madrid Slip-On