79% True to size
83% Felt true to width
57% Moderate arch support
- Please be advised that the Birkenstock® Narrow width can accommodate both traditional narrow and medium widths.
- Birkenstock® takes the classic clog to the next comfort level with the Boston Soft Footbed.
- Rich suede leather upper with a round toe.
- Easy slip-on style with an adjustable buckle at instep.
- Soft and breathable leather linings help wick away moisture.
- Anatomically correct cork footbed, crafted from cork that is 100% renewable and sustainable, encourages foot health.
- Raised toe bar is designed to encourage the natural gripping motion of your feet, exercising your legs and aiding circulation.
- The soft footbed features a foam layer inserted between the cork layer and suede liner of the original Birkenstock footbed. Microscopic air bubbles cushion your feet while providing moderate arch support and is made of 100% renewable and sustainable cork.
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup help to distribute your body weight more evenly.
- Flexible EVA outsole offers lightweight, shock absorbing support with lasting durability.
- You will enjoy your Birkenstocks for years because they can be repaired, resoled or even completely renewed.
- Heat Warning - Cork footbeds or EVA soles can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave your footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow it to air dry slowly, away from direct heat.
- Made in Germany.
- Product measurements were taken using size 38 (US Men's 5-5.5, US Women's 7-7.5), width Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 9 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!