Birkenstock Birkenstock Arizona Soft FootbedArizona Soft Footbed
95% True to size
86% Felt true to width
62% Moderate arch support
- Please be advised that the Birkenstock® Narrow width can accommodate both traditional narrow and medium widths.
- Widths: The Regular icon (outlined foot) accommodates Regular to Wide. The Narrow icon (filled in foot) accommodates Narrow to Regular widths.
- Take classic appeal with you anywhere you go when you're rockin' the Arizona sandal!
- Rich suede upper with two adjustable buckles for a custom fit.
- Leather-lined, contoured footbed molds to the shape of your foot creating a custom footbed that supports and cradles.
- Raised toe bar encourages the natural gripping motion of your feet.
- The soft footbed features a foam layer inserted between the cork layer and suede liner of the original Birkenstock footbed. Microscopic air bubbles cushion your feet while providing moderate arch support.
- Neutral heel profile and deep heel cup aids in distributing your body weight more evenly.
- Lightweight and shock-absorbing EVA outsole.
- Heat Warning: Cork and EVA can be damaged by exposure to concentrated heat. Do not leave footwear in direct sunlight or in closed cars on warm days. If your footwear becomes wet, allow to air dry, no direct heat.
- Made in Germany.
- Product measurements were taken using size 38 (US Men's 5-5.5, US Women's 7-7.5), width Regular. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 8 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
Birkenstock Arizona Soft Footbed