- The Bates® Maneuver Hot Weather tactical boot offers the long-lasting durability, breathable comfort, and tough traction you need to keep you steady on your feet in high-temperature areas and desert-like conditions.
- SKU: #9272307
- Style number: E05580 (Coyote).
- Abrasion-resistant cattle hide leather upper.
- Work boot is AR670-1 compliant.
- Featuring the Bates OPS10 platform that offers an athletic performance with long-lasting durability.
- Strobel construction with 3mm foam cushioning for long-lasting durability.
- Quantum5 moisture-wicking lining provides a cooler, more comfortable interior feel.
- Traditional lace-up style with Paracord 550 Mil Spec laces and tonal eyelets for an incredibly secure fit.
- Soft toe with removable Ortholite® X40 High Rebound cushioned insole offers underfoot comfort and excellent support.
- Molded, low-compression PU midsole for added underfoot support and shock absorption.
- Vibram® rubber outsole is oil and slip resistant and has a pronounced lug pattern for reliable traction.
- Slip-resistant outsole passed the SATRA WTM 144 test.
- Toe/Heel Drop: 10mm.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width 3E - Extra Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 6 oz
- Shaft: 7 1⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
75% True to size
50% Felt narrower than marked
100% Moderate arch support