100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
100% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Asolo
- View the size chart
- The meaning of "V", "GV" and "GTX" in the Asolo style names: V stands for a Vibram outsole, GV stands for GORE-TEX® lining with a Vibram outsole, and GTX is for a GORE-TEX® lining.
- SKU: #9142470
- Tackle any tough terrain in ultimate style! The Asolo® Stynger GTX ML hiking boot is the ideal choice for taking on any outdoor excursion.
- Water-resistant 1,6-1,8mm suede and high-tenacity nylon upper.
- Recommended for: Hiking and summer thru winter walking.
- TPU rubber toe cap for added protection.
- Traditional lace-up system with sturdy fabric laces and metal hardware for quick adjustments and a secure fit.
- GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort lining keeps out the wet elements while providing a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- Lite 2 anatomic footbed molds to the shape of your foot for long-lasting underfoot support and comfort.
- Mono-density midsole for superior support and shock absorption.
- Duo Asoflex Lady lasting board is designed by two elements being melted together to improve comfort and performance. The first element, constructed of a stiff material benefits anti pronation, anti supination and anti torsion. The second element, constructed with a softer material offers shock absorption while walking.
- Asolo Syncro outsole is made of a rubber-PU combination for long-lasting durability and features self-cleaning lugs for superior traction on various terrains.
- Product measurements were taken using size US Women's 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 in
- Weight: 1 lb 8 oz
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
- Platform Height: 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?